Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

world community grid


Hi guys,
                Actually I am going to request something to you today, Hope you have heard about worjd community Grid. It’s an IBM owned grid computing network ranging around the globe connecting different computers in the world. It aims at using the wasted computer power of each computer in the grid. This wasted resource is utilized for solving socially important problems such as clean water, medical applications etc….
                I downloaded it to my computer and I find it entirely safe to use it and also it’s a service to society. So if you are interested, please try this out…..I give it 4 out of 5

1 comment:

  1. No Deposit Casinos | Get Bonus Codes for Free
    Find your 라이트닝 바카라 favorite no deposit casino หารายได้เสริม bonuses 토토 사이트 online, 다파벳 or claim free spins and bonuses 신규 바카라 사이트 for your favorite games. Read our guide to how to claim no deposit casino bonuses.

    ReplyDelete